Sunday 15 September 2013

Black "Tele" Style Daion Performer on Gumtree.com.au

Up on Gumtree.com.au is the far less commonly seen "Tele" style Daion Performer.

This one has the body finished in black with a black pickguard, vintage style three saddle bridge, lipstick neck pickup, maple neck with skunk stripe truss rod strip in the back, twin round string trees

I've always wanted a traditional "Tele" style guitar even though my '72 Deluxe Re-issue Tele is beautiful, and if this one wasn't so far away I think I'd be very tempted to by it myself!

Link, user comments and pics below.


http://www.gumtree.com.au/daion-performer-telecaster-copy

"Black Daion 'Performer' Electric Guitar - Telecaster Copy - guitar from the 80s or 90s.

In used condition but plays fine. Has a few scratches / nicks here and there on the body. Electrics work fine. Only missing the tone switch cover.

$120"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post.