Saturday 27 September 2014

Blue Daion Performer Bass on Ebay.com.au

I'm not really that up on the Daion Bass models, but this looks like a pretty nice unit, a Daion Performer model by the looks of it.

It's a very "modern" body shape, blue in colour, blue painted neck with a rosewood fret board, blue painted headstock with two tuners a side, chrome bridge and control knobs.

At AU$50, for anyone wanting to explore the bass, how could you go wrong?

Link, seller comments and pics below.


http://www.ebay.com.au/Daion-Bass-Guitar

Great working order. Make a great first bass guitar. Pick up only.


4 comments:

  1. I was the lucky winner, at $51.00! Exactly as you said, I'm just looking to give the bass a try (I am a ukulele player usually) and at that price, I am really happy with it! My bass-playing pal has looked over it and said it's in really good shape; well cared-for and not over-used. Looking forward to trying it out on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Billy that's great to hear, I like it when I hear about people actually buying these things who read this blog, I sometimes wonder if I'm doing it purely for my own amusement lol

    Cheers
    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having given it a red-hot go, I have decided that the bass is not for me; frets seem giant and hard to use (obviously been playing uke too long). I have put the Daion back on eBay and the current bid is just over $100, so I might have enough to get a ukulele bass! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought a bass a couple of years ago and found the same thing, it just wasn't for me.

    See it for sale again here: http://daionguitarsdownunder.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/blue-daion-performer-bass-on-ebaycomau.html

    ReplyDelete

Comment on this post.