Wednesday 4 December 2013

"Last of the Japanese Daion Performers" on Ebay.com.au

I'm not sure how accurate the claim of "Last of the Japanese Daion Performers" is but this does look like a fine example of a Performer.

It's a very Dave Gimour'ish looking Performer, in the black with black guard, and the fret board looks lush.

Link, comments and pics below.

http://www.ebay.com.au/Last of the MIJ Daion Performers

Unmolested Daion "Strat", body marked from carelessness (before me!) but neck is virtually unplayed and thankfully didn't copy any knocks at all. It's pristine. Frets are 90%, everything is original.

Too many shitty Korean Daions being passed off as Japanese, this is the real deal. They were based on the L series Strat, right down to the roundlam fretboard.

I bought my original one in 1982 which was stolen.  I picked this one up a few years ago to go down memory lane.  Need the cash for another guitar, you know how it goes.  Guitar will be posted with neck unbolted.  I have a case for it but my little local PO finds the strat cases about 7cm too long.  Buggers.  Will be well packed in a box.  Unless buyer wants to pay for courier, the case is yours.  Location is Ulladulla area, Thanks for looking  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post.