Sunday 15 December 2013

The One That Got Away - Maple Neck Daion Performer on Ebay.com.au

Know your product - Know your opposition, and ignore both at your peril.

Finally a maple neck Performer came up, and not only was it cheap, it was ten minutes away from where I live, but did I put a serious bid in on it, no I bloody well didn't. The thrill of another bargain buy, and lack of any other bidders lulled me into a false sense of security that I'd be the only bidder.

Anyway, enough crying over spilled milk, here's the details.

Lovely maple neck, bullet truss rod, split tuners, black body with lovely aged pickup covers and control knobs (except one), interesting metal trem arm knob, and vintage style pressed saddles.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Daion-Strat-Copy

Great guitar for beginners and intermediate players. It's a Strat copy.

Really nice set up making it easy to play. Everything in full working order. I'm off loading all the guitars that I'm not constantly playing so check out my other items including a brand new amp etc. Cash on pick up preferred. I'm ok with you organizing your own courier if needed. Comes with a strong hard case too.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post.