Thursday 13 June 2013

A Previously Sold "Metal Style" Daion Performer

Here's another Daion Performer that sold on Ebay a little while ago.

It's yet another of what I refer to as a "Metal" style guitar, mainly because of the Randy Rhoads/Jackson style headstock, Floyd Rose style bridge and the twin single coils for neck and middle position with a humbucker in the bridge position.

I'm sure you don't have to be a "metal head" to own one of these style guitars, and I'm sure that you can play other style of music on one, but for ease of description, I think "Metal" conveys the style well.

This one was described as follows:

Daion Performer Guitar

Guitar works but needs new strings, Guitar is currently strung up for left hand player

Pickup only:

It sold with a single bid for AU$100 which I would think is a bit of a bargain really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post.