Friday 21 June 2013

Daion Mandolin - With Pickup!

In general I thought I'd keep this blog to simply Daion Electric Guitars, but I think from time to time other interesting Daion's may crop up, and if so I'll be sure to highlight them.

In this case, there is a lovely Daion Mandolin currently for sale, and whilst I know nothing about mandolin's, it is a very nice looking bit of gear. The instrument is located in Victoria.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/daion-mandolin-with-pickup

Owner comments are as follows:

"This Mandolin has been around a little, and suffers from a few marks and scuffs, but nothing major.
It comes with its own hard case.
The pickup is passive, so sounds best plugged through an acoustic amp or pre-amp.
Please message for more details if required."





3 comments:

  1. Hi I have come across one of these in the shed I'm sorting and am thinking of selling it, any idea what it might be worth? Thanks SBJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brigitte, I really don;t know too much about the value of these things, I would imagine it's very much whatever someone wants to pay for one kind of thing.

    Maybe some of the people on the Daion Guitars Facebook page might have a clue, would be worth an ask.

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/11534409076/

    Cheers
    Darren

    ReplyDelete

Comment on this post.