Tuesday 11 June 2013

Another Performer, This Time A Tele!

So far all the Rockson MDL and Performer Daion's I'd seen were Strat style guitars, but then I stumbled across a Performer for sale at a the Guitar Emporium in Melbourne that was a Fender Telecaster style guitar, in a nice bright red colour.

As far as I can see it's a pretty traditional looking Tele, maple neck with twin round string trees, ashtray bridge with three saddles, lipstick cover neck pickup and normal single coil looking bridge pickup. I'm not really a red Tele kind of guy but I could own this one none the less. 

The asking price is $350 and as of today (11th June 2013) as far as I can see it is still available.




There's also currently another Daion Performer Tele style guitar for sale on Ebay, (ending 13th Jun, 2013 22:57:26 AEST), in a bight orange colour, with a starting bid of $320.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment on this post.